Terms & Conditions
Down Payments: No Fault Cancellation applies
- $500.00 or the full rental price if it is less than $500 which in that case the down payment is the full rental price. The down payment goes toward your rental fee when you arrive.
- For multiple day rentals, down Payment Fee is 50% of the full rental rate.
- If your reservation is made with less than 14 days prior to the rental date 100% of full payment is due at time of reservation.
Boat Rental Cancellation Policy; TFN: No Fault Cancellation Applies To All Reservations
- Cruiser Charter Advance Reservation Fee is 50% of the Charter Rate. This fee goes toward your charter fee when you arrive.
Cruiser Charter Cancellation Policy: No Fault Cancellation applies
- A pre-approval for $300.00 for 115 hp boats and $400 for 150 hp boats is applied to the credit card at check in. Upon return of the watercraft with no damage the preapproval is removed from the card.
- No Damage deposit is required if using a driver from the driver pool
Super Fun Mat:
- if water toys are damaged in any way, the renter will be charged $300.00 and the damaged toy may become the renter’s property.
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels or refund in the event a reserved boat is unavailable due to unforeseen damages or mechanical failure. We will make every effort to contact you in the event your boat becomes unavailable or a substitution is necessary.
- Must be 18 to rent any watercraft, must be 18 to drive any watercraft.
- Boater Safety Course Required for persons born after Jan. 1, 1984. Take the Course Online Here: Missouri Boater Safety Course
Captain/Boat Driver Services:
- As per the U.S. Coast Guard regulations, a “Six Pack” Capt. may take up to 6 passengers for pay.
- For 7-12 passengers a Master Captain is required.
- Boat Driver Service Rate $40.00/hr. Boat Drivers are independent contractors paid directly by the customer at the beginning of the voyage. Gratuities are customary. Please arrange for a driver as far in advance as possible.